Why it's time to throw out conventional toothpaste products
(Natural News) Here's just a sample of the toxic ingredients found in conventional toothpaste products:
• Sodium fluoride - Toxic by-product of aluminum and fertilizer chemical plants.
• Triclosan - An actual pesticide chemical, used in toothpaste to prevent spoilage.
• Sodium lauryl sulfate - A chemical sudsing agent with well known toxic side effects.
• Propylene glycol - An antifreeze chemical used to winterize RVs.
• DEA - A foaming agent that's linked to liver and kidney cancers.
• Chemical sweeteners like aspartame and saccharin.
Are these the kind of chemicals you really want to be putting in your mouth and absorbing while you brush your teeth?