Not Everybody Deserves to Drink a Cup of Coffee: A Parabolic Twist
Paul J. Dejillas, Ph.D.
October 31, 2023
In order for us to drink a cup of coffee, we must first create our own world so we can produce our own coffee. This is just what Enlightened Source did. For us to drink a cup of its coffee, it created the Cosmos first which took about 13.7 billion years to finish.
Source lavished it with abundance, preparing a smorgasbord of all the things we need even for our future generations.
There must be some noble reasons why it created the universe and everything in it just for us to drink our cup of coffee.
Creation took place before the Homo sapiens sapiens emerged around 13,000 years ago, making Adam and Eve the first couple to be the first to have tasted and drunk the cosmic cup of coffee.
Yet, many prefer to drink coffee without first constructing their own world and tending their own garden, preferring instead to savor the coffee that was painstakingly produced by the poor laborers in their own little world that is ignored and neglected by mainstream society.
But we have already been forewarned. Genesis 3:19 (NIV): “By the sweat of your brow you will eat your food until you return to the ground.”
The case of enjoying the fruits of other’s sweat has become the norm instead. And we want everything even instant.
We still want the Divine Source to give us everything on a silver plate. No-one in the first place wonders why the God Source underwent all the time and trouble just for us to drink a cup of coffee.
The cup of Source must be overflowing with love that it even sent its emissaries to ensure that the aid (ayuda) reaches us at home. We must be something special.
But the emissaries must have failed judging by the number of those who have not received this ayuda. The emissaries themselves must have realized this that they promised to come back to ensure that this time we can all partake from the heavenly cup and drink our cup of coffee to the full.
Will it happen this time?
Both ancient teachings and contemporary science have been constantly reminding us during the past few years that the promised second coming of the celestial emissaries is coming much too soon as we expected.
The signs of the times are becoming more frequent and intense. Science says that two of these cosmic signs are the Solar Flashes phenomenon and the appearance of Aurora Borealis in many unexpected places and times across the Globe.
Just some food for thought again.
Our Glorious and Resplendent Solar System
Paul J. Dejillas, Ph.D.
July 31, 2018
1. Let us learn from the behavior of our Solar System from the teachings of science, religion, myths, and legends.
2. Let us learn how the planets, moons, and stars influence our thoughts, and our feelings, as well as in our dealings with Nature and each other from a multidisciplinary perspective.
3. Let us learn how their influences can be very enslaving and constricting to us humans if we always remain unconscious of our deeper role and mission in life.
4. Knowing our Solar System is especially important now that NASA scientists and the world's major countries are on their way to colonizing the Moon, the Red Planet (Mars), and beyond.
5. The Solar System is where our future awaits. If science will be successful in transporting humanity into space, then, it will be in the planets of the various constellations out there that we would be fulfilling the role and mission set for each one of us even before the beginning of space, time, matter, and energy.
6. It is important then that while on this Planet Earth, we need to examine for ourselves what this role and mission is in relation to our family, place of work, and community as well as in relation to our involvement in society, politics, government, business, education, social media, even in Church communities.
A. Science, Religion, Myths, and Legends Speak
1. About 4.6 billion years ago, a vast, swirling cloud of gas and dust, known as the solar nebula gave birth to our solar system, complete with 9 planets (I include Pluto), 181 moons, and countless asteroids.
2. Scientists tell us that it must have taken place within a period of 100 million years for the planets to appear and when they finally appeared they exhibited differing mass, weight, and velocity.
3. Science considers Neptune, Uranus, Saturn, and Jupiter as giant planets, while Mars, Venus, and Earth are grouped as rocky or terrestrial planets. All these planets are kept in their respective stations by the force of gravity.
4. Very recently, scientists have discovered, for the first time, another massive object entering our Solar System. Calling it Planet X (as nothing is still practically known about it), they are not sure whether or not it is a member of our system. If proven to be part of us, it could be the 10th planet.
B. Our Solar System
1. Sun – the center around which all the planets in our Solar System revolve. It holds 99.8 percent of the solar system's mass and is roughly 109 times the diameter of the Earth; about one million Earths could fit inside the Sun.
At its core, its temperature is more than 27 million F (15 million C). Born about 4.6 billion years ago, it is personified in many mythologies: the Greeks called it Hemera Heli(o)u or "day of the sun".
The Romans called it Dies Solis or "day of the sun". Thus, the term Sunday.
In the ancient Sumerian legend, it is referred to as “Apsu, or the one who existed from the beginning”.
2. Mercury - the smallest, shortest, and innermost planet in the Solar System that orbits around the Sun for 87.97 Earth days.
In Roman mythology, Mercury is the god of commerce, travel, thievery, eloquence, and science.
Mercury is the Roman counterpart of the Greek god Hermes, the messenger and herald of the other gods. Hermes is the Greek god of commerce, invention, cunning, and theft. He serves as patron of travelers and rogues, and as the conductor of the dead to Hades.
In Middle English, Mercury means Wodnesday, Wednesdai from the Old English wodnesdæg "Woden's day". Thus, the term Wednesday.
3. Venus – the second planet from the Sun, orbiting it every 224.7 Earth days and has the longest rotation period (243 days); it rotates in the opposite direction to most other planets (meaning the Sun would rise in the west and set in the east).
It is named after the Roman goddess Venus and regarded as a symbol of love, beauty, desire, sex, fertility, prosperity, and victory.
Venus is also identified with Frigg, the Norse goddess of love and the heavens and the wife of Odin. She is confused in Germany with Freya.
In the Old English frigedæg is a contraction for "Frigg" + dæg "day" or Friday. In Middle English, it is Fridai. Thus the name Friday.
In the ancient Sumerian legend, it is referred to as the “lady of battles”.
4. Earth – considered by scientists as the only planet that supports life and is the largest of the terrestrial planets.
Formed around 4.7 billion years ago, Earth is believed to have been formed as a result of a massive impact collision with a giant body.
Earth is the only planet not named after a Greek or Roman deity.
In the ancient Sumerian story of creation, it is referred to as “Tiamat, the maiden who gave life”. Legend has it that when Nibiru was on its way to orbit the Sun, one of its satellites collided with Tiamat tearing it into two pieces.
The bigger piece formed our present Earth and the smaller one, our Moon. The collision produced several other pieces, lesser in size but now formed part of the celestial bodies, consisting of comets, meteors, and asteroids, the latter two located in the asteroid belt between Mars and Jupiter.
5. Moon – an astronomical body that orbits planet Earth and is Earth's only permanent natural satellite. It is the fifth-largest natural satellite in the Solar System.
Using many different forms of symbolism, the Moon itself has become a symbol for love, desire, change, passion, fertility, and violence.
In Old English, its day is referred to as Mōnandæg ‘day of the moon'. Its Latin equivalent is 'lunae dies', while in Dutch, it is Maandag and in German Montag.
In the ancient Sumerian legend, it is referred to as “Kingu, the first-born among the gods who formed the assembly”.
6. Mars – the fourth planet from the Sun and the second-smallest planet in the Solar System after Mercury. In English, Mars carries the name of the Roman god of of war, also referred to as the ‘Red Planet’.
In Latin, it is referred to as Dies Martis or "day of Mars". In Middle English, it is Tiwesday or Tewesday, from the Old English tiwesdæg "Tiw's (Tiu's) day". Thus the origin of the term Tuesday.
Mars is the Roman god of war and the sky. In the ancient Sumerian legend, it is referred to as Lahumu, the "deity of war” and “Counsellor and Emissary of Apsu”;
7. Jupiter – the largest planet in our solar system, and is known for its many moons, its dangerous radiation belt, and its iconic Great Red Spot. Also known as Jove, it is the god of the sky and thunder and the king of the gods in ancient Roman religion and mythology.
Jupiter is named after Thor, the hammer-wielding Norse god of thunder. Thursday means Thor’s Day in Old English.
In the ancient Sumerian legend, it is referred to as “Kishar, the foremost of firm lands”.
8. Saturn – the sixth planet from the sun and the second largest planet in the solar system. Saturn is also the root of the Old English word sæterdæg, sæternesdæg, literally "day of the planet Saturn".
Saturn is the Roman name for Cronus, the lord of the Titans in Greek mythology. It represents a god in ancient Roman religion, and a character in myth as a god of generation, dissolution, plenty, wealth, agriculture, periodic renewal, and liberation.
In later developments, he also came to be a god of time. In the ancient Sumerian legend, it is referred to as “Anshar, the foremost of the heavens”.
9. Uranus – the seventh planet from the Sun with the third largest diameter in our solar system; It smells like rotten eggs, as it is composed of hydrogen sulfide and odiferous gas, and is very cold and windy. Its name is derived from the Greek god of the sky.
Uranus in Ancient Greek means "sky" or "heaven", the primal Greek god personifying the sky and one of the Greek primordial deities. Uranus is associated with the Roman god Caelus.
In Ancient Greek literature, Uranus, or Father Sky was the son and husband of Gaia, Mother Earth. Uranus and Gaia were the parents of the first generation of Titans, and the ancestors of most of the Greek gods.
In the ancient Sumerian legend, it is referred to as “Anu, he of the heavens”.
10. Neptune – the farthest planet from the sun, has 13 moons and is normally considered an ice giant. Its name came from the Greek and Roman mythologies, “Neptune”, the Roman god of the sea, probably because of its color.
In the ancient Sumerian legend, it is referred to as “Nudimmud (Ea/Enki), the artful creator”.
11. Pluto – the largest known dwarf planet in the solar system and has five moons. It has a highly elliptical orbit and is believed to be located somewhere within the Kuiper Belt, a vast rim of primordial debris encircling our solar system.
It gets its name from the Roman god of the underworld or Hades. In the ancient Sumerian legend, it is referred to as “Gaga, the Counsellor and Emissary of Anshar.”
12. Planet X – estimated by astronomers to be roughly four times the size of the Earth and is known to be approaching our Planet. Also called Planet X, science tells us that it takes this Planet between 10,000 and 20,000 Earth years to make one full orbit around the Sun.
In the ancient Sumerian legend, it is referred to as Planet Nibiru known to be inhabited by an alien race called the Anunnaki (or "Those Who from Heaven Came"), who are referred to in the Hebrew Bible as the giants or Nephilim because of their height and stature.
C. Behavior of Our Celestial Bodies
1. Like us, the above celestial bodies have their strengths and weaknesses. At one time, they would exhibit their majesty and grandeur, projecting tranquility, love, and harmony with their neighboring planets.
2. At another time, they can be full of hate and can be violent, abrasive, and combative, as if jolted by a sudden attack of some more powerful, invisible, dark forces from behind that also affect every other celestial object in our Solar System.
3. I am not sure now whether they are affected by our personality and behavior or if we are influenced by theirs. I just feel that we exhibit the same personalities as them. This is understandable because we could be following the same cosmic law.
4. But the Cosmic Forces are also benevolent. For they allow the planets to retrograde temporarily, that is, take a step backward for some refueling. This reminds me of a Chinese saying, which runs, if I may reword: "Two steps forward and one step backward."
5. This short and temporary retrograde motion of the planets allows us humans some precious time for personal reflection, introspection, and meditation in order to reenergize ourselves, bring back the proper balance and equilibrium so we can synchronize our movements of love and harmony with our other cosmic kindred in the system, in a more renewed vigor and agility.
6. It is this renewed energy that is able to receive signals from some mysterious force, telling us that somewhere, some time out there in space, something incredible and perhaps enthralling and enchanted, is still waiting to be known.
7. And it is this invitation to the unknown that propels scientists today to keep on exploring beyond our Solar System.
8. Following the path of science, my cosmic friends can't just wait for the approaching Planet X or Nibiru to arrive. We will leave it to NASA to prepare the grounds for its coming and to welcome the inhabitants when they finally arrive.
9. In the meantime, the Churches can prepare for the coming days ahead for they will be very busy conducting catechetical and pastoral ministries and eventual mass baptisms for the extraterrestrials.
Alpha Centauri BƄ: The Planet and Its Inhabitants
Paul J. Dejillas, Ph.D.
July 18, 2018
(Personal Notes: The continuing story below as well as the previous ones about the Constellations of Pleiades, Taurus, and Orion have their sources, which diligent readers can look into. Nevertheless, the story can still be controversial and disturbing.
One can ask: Is the story really real? Or, is it merely a figment of my imagination? Are the roles portrayed by the characters authentic or imaginary? Are the events described in the story true or illusory?
In addition, could the galaxies be the cosmic stage on which we play our role and fulfill our mission? Could the constellations be the place where we are heading as a collective human species?
In addition, could the constellations out there be the abode of the gods and goddesses? If so, could we then evolve to become gods and goddesses like them?
I will let the readers respond to these fundamental human concerns since we have different levels of knowledge, faith, beliefs, evolution, and personal experiences.
In my particular case, I just want to know what science, religion, and mysticism offer me as my future out there in space. If that future leads me to darkness or nothingness, then, at least, I tried hard to tread on a path that I thought would lead me to the light.
I will continue my journey into the future, chronicling my travels for posterity's sake. For as Carl Sagan says, somewhere out there in the vastness of space, in another realm of life and existence, something unbelievable and mysterious is waiting to be known.
You may follow me on my journey but at your own risk. For the road ahead is unpredictable, very uncertain, and extremely treacherous.).
A. Logistics of the Mission
1. “The year is 3500 A.D. by earthly reckoning. My 13 crew members are riding on three saucer-shaped spaceships described by earthlings as UFOs. Two crew members will pilot Spaceship A and will be stationed at a distance on the atmosphere to get a panoramic view of the entire area, always alert on any events that could jeopardize our mission.
2. “Spaceship B will be manned by one crew member and will be stationed on land at some unsuspected remote location, unknown to the Planet's inhabitants, military personnel, and Governments
3. "Spaceship C will carry aboard ten crew members, nine of which will be deployed to nine separate countries, cities, and villages to respond to the respective needs of these places. One will remain on board the spaceship ready anytime anybody of the nine field crews will need to be rescued and evacuated.
4. “Everybody knows what they will do and how to execute their mission undetected. They have the power to intervene at will on any untoward incidents that could abort their specific tasks. Nobody is a leader, only job descriptions for individual members, which they themselves also designed in Pleiades before embarking on this intergalactic mission.
5. “In the meantime, being recognized as the most experienced spacefarer, I am manning the Mother Ship, scanning the whole area of Planet Centauri BƄ and always alert of any disturbances that could jeopardize the entire mission.
B. Earth’s Twin Planet?
6. “Alpha Centauri BƄ lies in the Constellation of Centaurus. It is almost as big as Planet Earth, with a mass of 1.13 times that of Earth. While its composition has not yet been measured by earthlings, its mass is similar to Planet Earth but its composition is predominantly rocky.
7. "Even though the Alpha Centauri system is relatively close to Planet Earth, it would still take Earth’s conventional spacecraft 50,000 years to reach it. Its atmosphere is mostly composed of carbon dioxide and Sulphur dioxide. Sulfur is given off by the Planet's molten lava surface, which is constantly bombarded and blasted by its host star's solar rays. Sulfur burns with a blue flame and has a suffocating and irritating odor.
8. “Because of this, the Planet smells like rotten eggs and sewer gasses, something which earthlings avoid for life. But the people in Alpha Centauri BƄ are used to it. To ward off this pungent odor, the crews are equipped with their protective gear, similar to the astronauts in Planet Earth who landed on the Moon.
9. "Like Earth, the Planet orbits around the sun-like star Alpha Centauri B which is 3.7 million miles (6 million km) away compared with Earth's 149.6 million km distance to its Sun. As a result, it takes Alpha Centauri BƄ only 3 days to make one complete solar orbit compared with Planet Earth's 365 days. Its orbit also follows the gravitational path created by the curvature of space-time that is similar to that of Planet Earth. Its size is so huge that it can easily accommodate 443,000 Jupiter, which is the largest planet in their Solar System.
10. “Alpha Centauri B is mild like Planet Earth with a sun temperature of about 5,250 deg. C, compared with Earth’s solar temperature which is 5,500 deg. C. But Alpha Centauri BƄ is extremely hot because of its proximity to the Sun. Its surface temperature is around 1,200 deg. C (or 2,192 deg. F). This is almost three times hotter than Planet Venus.
C. The Inhabitants
11. "By Earth's standards, it is highly unlikely that any form of life could exist in the Planet's harsh conditions, as is the case of Planet Venus. Yet, there are inhabitants in Alpha Centauri BƄ, with bodies that are also able to withstand their surface temperature. Scientists on Planet Earth, in fact, describe several forms and sizes of extraterrestrial bodies that radiate different colors. Each of these bodies is created precisely to adapt to their respective environment and climate.
12. "The inhabitants of Alpha Centauri BƄ are much shorter, around 7.5 feet, compared with our people which, on average, is 9.5 feet. Their mobility is facilitated by their gravity-defying vehicles that do not depend on gas or carbon for their fuel. They also do not require roads and traffic lights. Hence, there are no policemen and traffic enforcers since there are no violations. There are no lawyers to defend cases and judges to determine on the merits and demerits of cases.
13. "In general, with all its amenities, the inhabitants of Alpha Centauri BƄ are better off and much happier compared with the human species on Planet Earth which, from the galactic perspective, is considered as the lowest ladder of the galactic pyramid and described as a "School of Suffering", where people have to continually learn their lessons and pass their tests before they can graduate and ascend to a higher dimension.
14. “At least, this was the information we gathered some 5,000 years ago. But our agents in Alpha Centauri BƄ alerted us of something that can be very destructive to the Planet. If this continues unattended, our agents reported, this could become irreversible and the Planet would be obliterated.
15. "Now, we are here to verify and check for more developments.
D. Timing of the Mission
16. “We come at an opportune time when the inhabitants of Alpha Centauri BƄ least expect of an alien visitation. Governments are busy with their politics; the Churches are deeply engrossed in their internecine squabbles. Their Space Control Towers are unable to detect us on their radars and are most likely not expecting us to come at this very unholy hour.
17. “The inhabitants are on their normal daily routine, mostly spending their time bathing and partying on the beaches to escape the heat of their Sun. This time, which is the hottest season of the year, we find folks from all walks of life—women, children, the disabled, and the elderly congregating on the ocean shores.
18. “The military and peace officers are in front of their computer screens to monitor events happening on the beaches and ground movements that could trigger nuclear accidents, tsunamis, and volcanic eruptions. They already learned their lessons from the Planet Earth.
19. “At least, on this global concern, the politicians, religious leaders, the military, and Governments of Planet Alpha Centauri BƄ are united, in spite of their differing views on many other issues. They don’t want a repeat of Atlantis and Lemuria.
E. What We Learn, Witness, and Experience
20. “Now the field crews are in their respective locations, unseen and undetected by everybody. They will be in this state of presence and communion with the inhabitants for some period of time, i.e., one year by earthly standards or a 10-year orbit of Alpha Centauri BƄ around its Sun. As days and weeks passed by, we learned something more from their history.
21. “Hundreds and thousands of human species have escaped Planet Earth, either accidentally or on purpose due to a spate of global incidences and catastrophes of the past 5,000 years. Some of these incidents are still fresh on the earthling’s minds, for example:
(a) the lost ships and airplanes in the Bermuda Triangle (Miami-Florida, Puerto Rico, Bahamas);
(b) the Philadelphia Experiment where the ship was teleported to New York through time;
(c) the Manhattan Project, a joint endeavor by the US government, US Army, scientists, and engineers many of whom were German scientists who were recruited, given new identities, and granted safe asylum to the USA. The project's only purpose was to produce the first nuclear bomb real fast in view of the escalating tension in Asia during the Second World War;
(d) Nuclear accidents like those that happened in the Chornobyl accident in Russia in 1986 and the Fukushima Daiichi nuclear disaster in Japan in 2012;
(e) Natural calamities like the sinking of Atlantis and Lemuria, the Great Flood during the time of Noah, and the tsunami incident in the Indian Ocean that killed more than 200,000 island inhabitants along the seashores; and the
(f) Vulcanic eruption of Mount Vesuvius in Italy that happened in 79 A.D. and the 1883 eruption of Krakatoa in Indonesia, where over 70% of the island and its surrounding archipelago were destroyed as it collapsed downward.
22. “Many of the missing persons in these incidences have entered into Planet Centauri BƄ bringing with them their form and system of Government, economics, politics, as well as their style of governance and leadership. Others brought with them their religions together with their gods, goddesses, and demons. As a result, the problems and sufferings of Planet Earth have seeped in into the lifestyle, values, and culture of the original inhabitants of Planet Centauri BƄ.
23. "In a short time, poverty, hunger, sickness as well as cheating, manipulation, exploitation, ecological degradation, and rights violation began to emerge, becoming more intense and widespread as years passed by. Governance gradually became authoritarian and totalitarian. Leadership began to enforce brute force and harsh penalties enforced over the erring inhabitants.
24. “Greed and corruption became widespread and endemic, despoiling what used to be a green and lush environment. There is now only one rule of law, i.e., the law of survival. Cooperation and teamwork have given way to competition where only the fittest survive. Civil disorder, violence, and killings have become common phenomena.
25. “We also learned that hundreds and thousands of the original inhabitants had already left their Planet en masse, and are still going on, to continue their ascent into the higher dimension of existence.
26. “The conditions have exactly become like that of Planet Earth. Planet Centauri BƄ could be heading towards its own destruction unless some drastic measures are applied.
E. Actions to be Undertaken: Short-Run and Long-Run
27. "There are only a few alternatives left for us, namely:
(a) "Immediate relief, medical, and rescue mission for the sickly, hungry, and the disabled and for those still suffering in the remotest areas that could not be reached by any means of transportation.
(b) "Dealing with injustices, rights violation, and violence instantly.
(c) "Helping those highly evolved souls prepare for their ascension into the higher dimension.
28. “Now, it’s time to start the relief, medical, and rescue mission.” ###
Paul J. Dejillas, Ph.D.
July 6, 2017
In 1963, the Russian astrophysicist Nikolai S. Kardashev created a scale that is able to distinguish three different types of civilizations based on how their technologies are able to harness the amount of energy available around them.
Type I civilization (also known as the planetary civilization) has the capacity to harness all the energy of its home planet, utilizing all the energy that reaches the planet (like solar energy) and all the amount it can produce (thermal, hydro, wind, etc.). Kardashev described it as having a “technological level close to the level presently attained on the Earth.”
Physicist Michio Kaku thinks a planetary civilization, like ours, should be able to control such things as earthquakes, the weather, and volcanoes and would be building ocean cities But he thinks it will take another 100-200 or so years for us to get to Type I status. Carl Sagan thought we are currently at about 0.7 of the way to type I.
In that case, we are practically on the Type 0 level of civilization still, entirely dependent as we are on coal, oil, and other finite fossils.
Type II civilization draws energy from other planets. Scientists say that one way to harness the energy of a star is to build a mega-structure around it. It would completely enclose a star and capture all of its energy that can be used for home planet consumption.
The initial idea by the physicist and mathematician Freeman Dyson was that such a structure would cover an area 600 million times greater than the surface area of the Earth.
If we can become an interplanetary civilization that can make use of the total energy potential of a star, we’d become a Type II civilization.
How close are we to becoming the Type II mega-structure builders? It's a big jump in capabilities and would probably take 1,000-2,000 years to reach, physicists say.
Then, from TYPE II, we go to Type III Civilization, which is of another order of evolution altogether, probably taking 100,000 years or longer to get there. Kardashev saw it as “a civilization in possession of energy on the scale of its own galaxy.” Such a civilization would also be able to get energy from black holes or create energy-producing stars at will.
But humans, as we appear today, would probably be becoming some kind of post-biological cybernetic beings. We are talking about a world where robots build the universe at will all over the galaxy, utilizing some yet-inconceivable space propulsion technology to move around.
What’s next after Level III Civilization? Kardashev didn’t see a need to hypothesize any further civilizations, but prognosticators have proposed four more levels.
Type IV Civilization would be able to harness the energy of an entire universe, while a Type V Civilization can do the same in a multiverse, drawing power from several universes.
In Type VI Civilization, we are controlling time and space, creating universes at will, while in Type VII Civilization, we can’t even imagine and understand what that could be like.
Religion and Mysticism are not able to give a detailed description of what our life would be like after death, except what the gurus, sages, and mystics are telling us that we will be living in bliss, love, and peace. But little are they able to describe how this life is really lived.
The description of Science on how we will live after humanity is extinguished from the face of the Earth is more appealing to me. It gives me a stronger reason to hope that we will be evolving into higher spiritual beings with the power and technology to create human and sub-human species, at the same time fulfilling the role as co-creators to multiply, populate, and subjugate the entire Cosmos.
In the final analysis, we could ultimately end up partaking in the powers, attributes, and divinity of the Primal Source from whom we originated from the very beginning.
Back to Our Space Ship
Paul J. Dejillas, Ph.D.
July 20, 2017
As we look back to our Planet Earth, I cannot help but admire the aerial view of its majestic bluish color, looking so peaceful and calm, as the most beautiful celestial object in our universe, "a wonderful habitat for us today."
But it might not be for long, the reason why we are pushing our frontier further and are now on our way to explore other planets out here in our galaxy. Though once in a while turbulent, the trip has been joyous and exciting, having seen from a distance so many marvelous structures gracefully floating in space.
It has been our dream to bring humans out of our beloved Planet to preserve our own existence, to continue our evolution as a species to a higher level, and to realize our vision of populating the entire Cosmos.
There are still so many things out here in the vastness of space awaiting to be explored. Piloting this spaceship, we are just heeding the call of Carl Sagan to fearlessly move forward into the unknown and expand our knowledge of the universe.
But reflecting on our state of utter disarray on our Planet, I can only ask: "Can we do it alone?" The USA or Russia cannot do it by themselves alone.
We need the cooperation of all the other countries of the world to combine all the much-needed resources to export out to space not only humans but also sub-human species, not counting the huge infrastructure necessary for our extraterrestrial living.
Noah's project was just a pittance.
There are so many signs of urgency to vacate our place soon. But could this collaborative endeavor happen within our lifetime?
As the lady commentator of the five-minute video below says, "We reached the moon not because of international collaboration but because of international competition."
We need to resolve our differences first. We need to put an end to all the wars going on now in all the corners of our globe. We need to put aside our religious, racial, and political prejudices and work together in harmony and peace.
I can't promise anything when we will all be out here finally living in one of these magnificent galaxies. Maybe we will still be preaching about God and Religion but more in the name of love, peace, and unity.
Or, perhaps, we will continue killing one another in the name of Religion and God so that we can go out once again, and look for another planet to live in, where we can live in peace and harmony.
This prognosis of mine is not far-fetched. Both good and bad are needed for us to learn our lessons. These learning opportunities will not stop until we are sterilized of all the biases within us.
And it is only when we are one and united can we be worthy of entering that final place we call home.
But who will start learning first? The 195 member countries of the United Nations all pledge to eradicate global warming and reduce our dependence on oil and coal.
Many governments have still to translate their commitments into action and make their efforts transparent, instead of just paying lip service during the UN Summit on Climate Change.
Whatever happens, our space exploration will continue. I hope to reach that state of existence when I can say: "Lo and behold, there goes Planet Earth, no longer bluish but red and totally bare, my legendary home."
The Cosmos is Within Us
June 6, 2016
The Cosmos envelopes and embraces us but it is also inside us. We are a reflection of the Cosmos as the Cosmos is also our reflection. Whatever faculties we have the Cosmos has it and vice versa.
The Seasons of Life
Spring has begun and am beginning to smell the scent of a new life. Flowers have started to bloom giving a kaleidoscope of colors and formations. Soon summer comes, a time for harvesting and reaping the fruits of one's labors and sufferings in the past.
Whatever happened, it has now come to pass and life has to continue moving on. What the future may bring will depend on what one intends, focuses on and wills on the present moment. It will depend on one's alertness of the opportunities that the now moment presents as well as on how one is able to tap these opportunities.
Let our intention and intuition flow freely to lead us to a future we might have already set in mind. Having let go of the past, let us continue to move forward by simply going with the continuing flow of the present moment.