My IDRS Office
(Seminar Photos are published in the Subpages)
In 1995, I established the Institute for Development Research and Studies (IDRS) to serve as a vehicle to conduct education and training through seminars, workshops, and on-the-job trainings on matters relating to democracy, rule of law, political parties, party building, party list, local governance, market economy, research and planning, cultural cooperation, and commun ity development. This was made possible because of the cooperation of the Konrad Adenauer Foundation of Germany. At the moment, it is inactive because of lack of funding. In this website, we reviewed our accomplishments through photos.
The IDRS provides a wide range of services to educational institutions, government, corporate institutions, non-governmental organizations (NGOs) in the developing and least developed countries on global issues with the view of examining their impact on humanity, society, and the environment. Some of these services are listed below. If you do not see the service you require listed below, do not hesitate to contact us. Every customer is an important client to us, and we are willing to try to cater to any special needs or requests. We hope you are satisfied with our offer of services.
- Education. We offer international events and seminars on issues of global concerns.
- Training. We conduct training in the areas of faculty-personnel development, curriculum and instructions development, and organizational planning and management.
- Social Services. Our varied forms of social services include scholarship grants, health-care programs, food and nutrition for the poor and needy children.
- Research. We do commissioned research on issues of international concerns.
- Community Development. We train participants conduct social works using our CD framework, which has been already found effective in various countries in Asia and the Pacific region.
- Consultancy. Why trust your business with us? We have a team of consultants, facilitators, and specialists tailored for our clients' needs.
IDRS envisions the proliferation of organizations and institutions efficiently operating in a peace-loving community and society, founded on democratic ideals and the value of basic human and property rights while respecting the indigenous beliefs, values, customs, and traditions of the people.
1. To undertake seminars and training activities designed to enrich the professional competence and values of individuals;
2. To assist in upgrading the various programs of the institutions--private, government, business, academe;
3. To conduct research studies and consultancy services designed to identify, review, and formulate needed instituting appropriate policy measures;
4. To undertake publications that would promote the realization of its mission and objectives.
Our mission is to be an effective agent in educating, training, and transforming individuals so that they can competently and responsibly work for the successful realization of their respective goals in life and at the same time work for the transformation of their institutions, communities, and societies.
1. Undertake seminars and training activities designed to enrich the professional competence and values of individuals;
2. Assist in upgrading the various programs of the institutions--private, government, business, academe;
3. Conduct research studies and consultancy services designed to identify, review, and formulate needed instituting appropriate policy measures;
4. Undertake publications that would promote the realization of its mission and objectives.